Hop Right In!

I believe that salt is to food, what food is to life. In right proportions, it can heighten the taste of what you eat..and in the wrong - destroy! Even the most delicious sweets come added with some salt...to taste!

As for me, I've never enjoyed cooking. And as contrary to my owning a food-blog as it may sound, I always think about daily, routine cooking as a chore. But my tryst with the pots and pans began when I got a kitchen all to myself...I began experimenting and exploring new worlds in my own home. Some outcomes were excellent and some plain disasters. Then sprouted the need to keep track of all those good ones...and hence this blog!

Here, I share those experiments that pleased more than one palate!




March 24, 2010

An Easy Confession...

It takes courage, they say, to tell a person you love, that you do so. The confession ain't easy! But in this case, I think all it took is a matter of time, some re-connecting, sharing and bonding! If you're wondering why I have gotten down to philosophical ground...well then, let me dive straight into what I want have say. Yes, I'm confessing my love for something....with utmost ease.

Madhuri, this one is for you.




I have a sneaky suspicion you knew something like this was coming your way. But hey, I DO love your blog....and you as a person, and the friendship we have come to share.

Please accept this little award from me. And no, I am not fixing any conditions for you to pass it on to anyone or do this or that. Keep the love. Be greedy. I've no problems with that. :P

Kudos to you, gurl!


1 comment:

  1. Deepti,
    I cannot thank you enough! Your words and your kind gesture have me touched beyond what you can imagine. You've rendered me speechless girl! This means a lot to me and I couldn't agree more with you on our re-connecting after nearly 25 years and the way we have such similar wavelengths! Uncanny-ness personified! You are one person I can sit and laugh with, even at the end of a horrible day, a friend who can make me smile when I need it most. And someone who's always around when I need a shoulder to lean on. Thanks for being there! Three cheers to this friendship!

    Wish you all the very best with everything you do. Big bear hugs :)

    ReplyDelete