Well, whatever said and done...this friendship is a one that I value a lot. We hit it off so well right from the start and I want to see those little dabbas continue to be exchanged between our two homes....no matter the distance!
For those of you reading this, Neha and I were neighbors until not too long ago. We met as neighbors (we moved in at the same time, too!) when we both were expecting which instantly had us bonding on more levels than one. Now we are seeing our children grow up together as close buddies! How cool is that?
So, now for the awards - Honest Scrap and Blog Lovin' Awards... Two in one! Oh-la-la!!! Neha, do I love you or what??!! :D
As a rule I am supposed to put down 10 honest things about me. So, brace yourselves!
1. Although I do not look like it, I am a health nut. I can spend sleepless nights over the fact that I missed my workout on a particular day
2. I am a foodie who hates to cook. I think if you've read my blog inside-out you would know this by now. I guess the fitness freak and the foodie in me compliment each other very well. Ahem!
3. I am a control, cleanliness and organization freak. Having a baby did change that to a large extent, but I keep falling back to it ever so easily (It's my nature, hello!) and get all upset that I things are not the way I want them to be!
4. I hate non-punctuality. Again, with a kid around this becomes increasingly difficult and I get very irked when I do not get to a place on time and have to give explanations. I simply HATE it.
5. So much for all the 'freaky' things about me....I love music! If you've known me for a good chunk of time, you'd also know that I can play they keyboard with ease. I have been playing for half my lifetime now. I never took many music lessons but I play by 'ear' i.e. I listen and play. Of course, I've been out of touch lately - Thanks to motherhood, domestic life, social life and currently blogging! Yet, I am proud to let you know that I was once the lead keyboard player of the Indian Music Group back in college! Yay, yes! Those days...hmmm....
6. I LOVE dancing. Every time I listen to music I can feel my muscles move in my mind even if I am simply sitting around or doing a chore. I'm not professionally trained, but since my Mom is a dancer, I guess it is in the genes!
7. I love anything to do with art and creativity.
9. I am pathetic at math and current affairs. Whenever my hubby begins a conversation about some breaking news, I go, "Oh really? When did that happen?"..and you can only imagine the look on his face. As regards to math, do not be surprised if I've skipped writing a number in this list!
10. Writing is something I can do all day long! Which probably explains this loooooooooong '10 honest things' list.
11. I am lousy at fooling people... or dont tell me you really missed that there was no #8 on the list, did you?!
I am supposed to share this award with 12 fellow bloggers...but I choose to share it with two special people for now, since I do not know as many yet.
- Suma Rowjee of Cakes and More!!!
- Smita Srivastava of Little Food Junction
Suma and Smita, do kindly accept these awards!
Thanks again, Neha!