1 cup Pasta, cooked
Refer How to Cook Pasta under the Basics category for instructions1 Cup Broccoli florets
2 Cups Roasted bell pepper Marinara sauce (You could use regular if you like lower heat quotients)
And, of course, some salt to taste!!
- Firstly boil some water and cook the broccoli florets in it for just about 30 seconds. This will make the florets crisp green. Cooking it any further will make the broccoli too mushy. You could do this step before you cook the pasta since you will have to boil water for that anyway.
- In a saucepan, heat some oil
- Toss in the broccoli florets and stir until crisp.
- Add a dash of salt to flavour the broccoli
- Add the marinara sauce and simmer
- Once the sauce almost comes to a boil, turn off the heat
- Lay pasta on a plate and pour sauce over it
- Garnish with Italian seasoning